Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Will i ever stop being badgered by my stupid brother,when it comes to my alzhiemered father--now he?

hes been known to take things and hide themwants me to sleep with my bedroom door open,a bad idea cuse my dad roams the house in the middle of the night and will come into my room and do all sorts of crazy things,like taking things and hiding them im so afraid he will get into bed with me,i mean my dad is so confused and is liable to do anything on impulse.hes an angry man if i say pleasr go to bed he will lash out and bash my face in.he says what if he jumps out a window----wre on the ground floor,2 feeyt off the ground,my dad is so weak he cant climb on a chair.i do not want the responsibility of my dad hanging over my head im not gonna loose sleep over my dad.i want my door closed,im a private person.my dad will only cause trouble.is this fair forcing me into this mayhem?

No comments:

Post a Comment